Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Way to Get Visitors:

post images obtained from Google image search. Especially popular: cheesy Christian-themed photos (e.g., hands holding blocks that spell "grace") and orange monkeys.

These visitors--from such exotic locations as Chile, Romania, France, England, New Jersey--will not leave comments. Heck, they won't even stay for a whole second. But somehow, in their borrowing of your carefully chosen images (just as you have borrowed them before), you'll feel a sense of global community. Or you'll just wonder why so many folks are looking for monkeys.

We know why they're looking for grace.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I've noticed the same thing on my site. My hungry alien image brings in several visitors a week. It's both amusing and disturbing.

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't examine my sitemeter stats enough. I look them over when I get a report in my inbox.

I'm such a free spirit.

Lori Ann said...

Hey that is how you got me here!

I'm doing a blog on God's Grace. LOVE the block photo and wanted to use it.

Hopefully you will return the favor and visit my blog.