Monday, December 17, 2007

Tired of looking at the same old thing...

I don't have anything to say, but I'm tired of the party invite being at the top of the page. It went well, though the turnout was pretty sad due to inclement weather. We finally got rain, though, so I'm glad, even if my beautiful candlelit entry was spoiled. About halfway into the lighting process, Mom and I gave up--they kept getting rained out :(.

Thanks to all who came, especially to those who gave PIT Extreme a try. It was wonderful to see everybody.


3 comments:

Steve said...

How did PIT turn out?

Karen said...

What is PIT Extreme? Maybe we can try it at our Christmas gathering on 12/22?

Leah said...

Steve, the party broke up soon after you left.

But Daniel Williams would've been the declared winner--he had 200-something points.