Monday, September 3, 2007

Here goes.

Well, I guess I'd rather be a part of the club than not. I'm really jealous of Heather's list idea (Number Your Paper), so perhaps I'll have a list blog, too. Or a two-sentence-entry blog of random thoughts. Then when I get to 152 posts...SILENCE. I may not even last that long. But we'll see. Writing something every day is bettter than nothing.

I know none of my dear friends will have to ask the reason for the name, but lest any reader not recognize it and think I've suddenly gone Hallmarky, check out the inspiration .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a perfect name for your blog. Although, personally, I would have also considered the following YGM quotes as possibilities:

- "You think this machine is your friend but it's not."

- "For me the Internet is just yet another way of being rejected by women."

And my personal favorite:

- "A HOT DOG is singing. You need quiet while a hot dog is singing??"

Okay, that last one didn't exactly have anything to do with technology, but its just so funny.

Welcome to the blogging universe.

Anonymous said...

I love the hot dog quote too. Another great Frank one:

KK: People do strange things in foreign countries.
Frank: Yes, they do--they buy leather jackets for much more than they're worth, but they don't fall in love with Fascist dictators.

Maybe I should've called it "a lone reed, standing tall, waving proudly, in the corrupt sands of commerce."

Anonymous said...

Keep it up, but take it easy. My previous blog went close to two months once between posts when my mistreated Muse suddenly decided to go on holiday.