Sunday, October 7, 2007

I can't believe he's really here.


Until I get new camera batteries, you'll just have to take my word for it on how adorable our new little monkey is. Or Heather's. Or the Douglases', though I believe Little Daniel was a mite disappointed that he wasn't a different color.
"Daniel want wittle owange baby right here" was one of his reactions at their hospital visit yesterday.
Can't wait to see Baby Douglas III--hopefully in a traditional baby hue.

Update: Cue Lavar Burton saying "You don't have to take my word for it." You can just look here.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Yeah, take our word for it: he's as cute as a button. Maybe even more so! :)

Anonymous said...

I dunno, I've seen some cute buttons in my time!

But I definitely can't wait to meet little Matthan and see for myself.

Anonymous said...

Hey Leah...I just happened upon your blog. You're such a good writer. I hope you're doing well.....Lauren (in MN)

Leah said...

Lauren, thanks for posting. I've been meaning to write you for such a long time. We miss you!